Welcome to Flextras
Flextras is a set of Free UI components for Apache Flex® (Previously Adobe Flex).
Flex Mobile ComponentsOur Mobile Component set includes a Flex Mobile DropDownList and our Flex AutoComplete component.
Our Mobile Flex Component set includes:
- A Mobile Flex AutoComplete component
- A Mobile Flex DropDownList component
- A Radio Button ItemRenderer
- A Square Button Skin
Flex AutoComplete ComponentOur Flex AutoComplete component automatically filters your dataProvider as the user type.
The Flextras AutoCompleteComboBox is a Flex Component that will let's your users hone in on their choice as they type more characters. It features:
- Automatic filtering of the dataProvider. Use our default filtering, or write your own filter function for your data.
- Control the text highlight in the drop down with itemRenderers.
- Both MX and Spark Implementations for your application.
Check out the ASDocs and other documentation or some live samples. Register to download our Free Edition or purchase to acquire the full source code.
These are samples for our Spark AutoCompleteComboBox Lite:
These are samples for our MX AutoCompleteComboBox.
- API Explorer Sample
- API Explorer Sample Q&A Presentation
- First Only Sample
- First Only AutoComplete (Blog Writeup)
- AutoComplete Stylized Item Renderers Sample
- AutoComplete Stylized Item Renderers Sample (Connect Presentation)
- AutoComplete from a Database Sample
- AutoComplete from a Database (Connect Presentation)
- AutoComplete As an ItemEditor
- AutoComplete As an ItemEditor (Blog Post)
Flex Calendar ComponentThe Flextras Calendar Component lets you to display dated data in a Flex app as if it were in a Calendar.
The Flextras Calendar Component allows you to add a Calendar view into your application. Just plug in your dataProvider and be off and running:
- Completely Customizable: Everything you see on screen with our Calendar is implemented using renderers. Create your own days or headers by extending our defaults or completely replacing them to create the display that you need to.
- Item Editors: Do you need to edit your data in the Calendar format? We support all the same itemEditor properties and events from the Flex List.
- Localization: Do you need to localize your Calendar? We implement all the localization features from the DateChooser API, such as firstDayOfWeek and monthSymbol.
- Drag and Drop: What would a Flex App be without some drag and drop properties? We support all the Drag and Drop properties and events from the List API. You can drag items into the Calendar, and drag items out of the Calendar.
This list contains samples we put together to show off the component:
These are prototypes we put together based on client requests and may be less documented than the above list: